Pedestrian high lift pallet truck EXD-SF 20
Twice the load – half the time
Request to: EXD-SF 20
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Are you looking for an ideal option for horizontal transport over medium and long distances with double the performance? Look no further than the EXD-SF! With the double deck functionality, you can transport two pallets up to 1,000 kg each – the perfect solution for the fast handling of pressure-sensitive goods such as fruit or vegetables. Alternatively, you can transport a single pallet weighing up to 2,000 kg. To save you running out of steam even over long stretches, the EXD-SF offers a fold-out, air-sprung stand-on platform.
The fold-out, heightadjustable side arms also guarantee safe driving at up to 10 km/h. STILL Dynamic Drive Control adjusts the driving speed dynamically to the current conditions and guarantees optimal and reliable handling rates in all situations. In addition, the EXD-SF can be operated with one hand and impresses thanks to its hydraulically dampened support wheels with excellent traction and optimal driving convenience – even on ramps and when loading/unloading trucks.
The EXD-SF 20 in detail
- Smooth electrical steering and intuitive operation of all functions for left- and right-handed operators with STILL Easy Drive steering wheel
- Easy access and optimal protection for the operator’s back and joints: low access point and air-cushioned stand-on platform optionally available with integrated compressor
- Lithium-ion version with optional built-in charger for decentralised charging at any power socket
- Working with ease and precision thanks to unobstructed field of vision: free view mast and centrally positioned tiller
- The Dynamic Drive Control assistance system automatically adjusts the speed to the lift height and load
- Move safely between the truck and shelves at all times thanks to the optimally positioned impact plate
- Fast and safe cornering: Curve Speed Control automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Optimal protection for the feet thanks to the low-lying frame
- Safe load handling in cramped environments thanks to compact dimensions
- Only moves off once the operator is standing securely: optional foot sensor detects whether the feet are within the truck’s contour
- Versatile and flexible access control with optional FleetManager 4.x
- Fast service analysis and parametrisation of settings thanks to CAN bus interface
- Easy integration into material flow management system thanks to MMS provision
- Fast goods handling: up to 2,000 kg lifting capacity and a maximum speed of 10 km/h
- Withstands even the toughest applications: robust, durable chassis made from solid steel
- Swift, safe movement on ramps: high-powered drive and lift motor and 5-wheel chassis with support stabilising wheels
- Built for continuous operation: reliable, low-maintenance and powerful drive
- High and flexible turnover of goods thanks to double-deck function: move up to 2,000 kg on the initial lift, up to 1,200 kg on the mast or two loads of up to 1,000 kg on top of each other
- Wide range of storage options and optional accessories bracket for attaching extra equipment such as terminals or security lights
- Flexibly configurable driver’s cab for various key applications, from frequent ramp driving through to long transport distances: rear access, side access or backrest
- Suitable driving programmes for any application, from maximum handling power through to optimal efficiency: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q
- Decentralised and flexible charging at any power socket with the optional built-in charger
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.